Dr. Jackson's 03 Everyday Oil 10ml
A nourishing blend of 100% natural oils
CLARIFYING - CONDITIONING - VERSATILE
Facial oils have a bad reputation due to the common misconception that they’ll block pores and leave skin with unwanted shine. At Dr Jackson’s, they are on a mission to convince you otherwise. There’s a whole host of reasons why you should be using oils to care for your skin and more.
Firstly, oils that have been carefully formulated, are actually good for problem skin - and by problem skin, we don’t just mean dry skin. This 03 Everyday Oil includes ingredients that have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activity. This is excellent news for all skin types, especially if you’re prone to conditions like acne*, eczema or psoriasis (many of our customers who suffer from imperfections and breakouts have reported a clearer complexion after using this product).
Secondly, the right blend of oils should never feel heavy or greasy. This 03 Everyday Oil locks in moisture, but has a lightweight, breathable texture that delivers just the right amount of healthy glow (it’s also an excellent primer for makeup, allowing other products to glide seamlessly onto skin, without creasing or clumping).
Thirdly, oils have many talents! This wonderfully versatile 03 Everyday Oil has a myriad of powers, from moisturising the face and body, conditioning hair and cuticles, to rehydrating skin after shaving. Use it every day and everywhere: at the office, after the beach, on the ski slopes, on the plane - any time your skin needs nourishment and healing.
*Clinical trials have confirmed this product is suitable for acne-prone skin.
Baobab seed oil: high in fatty acids, baobab encourages regeneration and promotes elasticity, visibly tightening the skin and diminishing scarring.
Marula seed oil and shea fruit butter: moisture-rich marula and shea retexturise and rejuvenate for a soft, youthful skin surface.
Calendula flower extract & arnica flower extract: calming calendula and soothing arnica fight imperfections for a clear complexion.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing, either to replace moisturiser or as a serum before moisturiser. Smooth lightly onto the face with the tips of your fingers.
- Target dryness or imperfections by gently dabbing on problem areas, such as blemishes, bruises, stretch marks or scars.
- Rub a small amount into facial hair or split ends for a conditioning treatment.
- Ideal for calming the skin post-shaving.
- Massage into dry or cracked cuticles to soothe and soften.
- Suitable for All Skin Types; gentle on sensitive skin.
- Clinical trials indicate that the 03 Everyday Oil may help to ease the symptoms of acne.
- Contains vitamin E, potassium and zinc.
- Slight variations in colour may occur due to environmental and seasonal effects on plants used to produce natural ingredients.
- Not tested on animals.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding due to natural essential oil content.
- The 03 Everyday Oil 25mL is presented in a beautiful amber bottle - the perfect addition to your dressing table. Whereas, our travel-size 10mL roll-on is perfect for on the go.”
- For external use only.
Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Germ Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Rosehip (Rosa Canina) Fruit Oil, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Seed Oil, Baobab (Adansonia Digitata) Seed Oil, Marula (Sclerocarya Birrea) Seed Oil, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) Flower Oil, English/Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum Nobile) Flower Oil, Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) Oil, Arnica (Arnica Montana) Flower Extract, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract,Tocopherol, Citral+, Geraniol+, Citronellol+, Limonene+, Linalool+ 100% Natural Ingredients, +Naturally occurs in essential oils